Gtechniq - C5 Wheel Armour
► Express Next Day UK Delivery
► Finance With Klarna Available
► Free UK Shipping Over £49
Shipping Costs & Returns
• Standard UK Delivery ► £4.99 (Free when you spend over £49)
Up to 3 working days on orders placed Monday - Friday. Your order will be delivered Monday - Sunday (excluding bank holidays).
• Express Next Day Delivery ► £7.99
Order by 2pm Monday - Friday. Your order will be delivered Monday - Sunday (excluding bank holidays).
• Click & Collect ► FREE (Collection from Wembley, London)
Order by 2pm Monday - Friday. Your order will be available to collect from our Wembley, London warehouse until 5pm latest each day (excluding bank holidays). We will email you once your order is ready to collect.
• Easy Returns On All Orders*.
*Please read our Frequently Asked Questions page for more details on shipping and returns.
Gtechniq - C5 Wheel Armour provides the best protection for wheels, whether standard or alloys. Because of C5’s unique, exceptionally fine surface rheology and chemical bonding mechanism, its performance is outstanding. The former property gives the coating its excellent stain and contaminant resistance, and the chemical bond formed between the wheel surface and C5 makes the coating durable.
- Please note that because this is an inorganic coating, it will resist extremely high temperatures so you can also use on brake callipers
- Do not dilute
- Apply at a temperature above 5 degrees Celsius and not in direct sunlight
- We recommend wearing protective gloves to prevent the product drying out your skin
- If you are applying indoors ensure that there is adequate ventilation
- Make sure the surface to be coated is entirely free from fats/oils, or previously applied products – for this we recommend wiping your clean rims with Gtechniq Panel Wipe
- Use the lint free application pad supplied to spread the coating onto the surface of your rim
- Allow the coating to cure for 12 hours before getting wet
- Use C5 Wheel Armour within 1 year of purchasing
Store opened bottles in a dry and cool storage area that's out of direct sunlight
We recommend only using opened bottles within three months of opening